complaint against wholesale travel connection in charleston sc.they called our home telephone and told us that they are going to have a raffle and we could win big prizes and we only had to listen to a 1hr.

30min. seminar. they assigned us a high pressure sales person who coerced and pressured us to buy this wonderfull membership scam for 6,594.00 dollars. they were closing and dimming the lights and told us just sign everything where we put a cross.

the very next day we went back to cancel and they told us we could not cancel.

they have no regard for the consumer only their sale.for that price consumer can book their own vacation.

Had an Experience with Wholesale Travel Connection?

Comments

Cannot believe I fell for this....how *** of me.I had just retired from 46 years of teaching and was so ready to travel.

Now I have nothing.Help me.

I and my husband were scammed of $5000 so called membership fee for travel and vacation services that I have never seen.I have also called and emailed so many times and have received no response from them.

I contacted the better business bureau in south carolina and of course, they sided with their member! I have been trying to get a quote from them for two months and I have not even heard from them. I signed up with them because they lied to us about cheaper airfares. We too didn't know that we couldn't cancel.

I had to charge my credit card hoping i would save with this company.I am so so disappointed and angry!

Just tell your all your friends when they pass through South Carolina not to buy anything from Wholesale Travel Connection. Charlotte is a beautiful city but this puts a black mark on it.We were scammed, too.

Vermont Travelers

We purchased membership to this company in Feb.'10.

We have had nothing but customer services issues but most importantly, we've seen none of the savings promised during the sales presentation. We asked for a refund and were told to use the new fulfillment company and if we had the same customer service issues, they would "consider" giving us a refund in a year. They said that if we didn't like that, we could take them to court. Wow!

What a way to stand by your product! So, we've tried the new fulfillment company. Seriously, I can save more at the grocery store than they are going to save us on vacation. If you've had the same problems and are a member of Facebook, search for "Wholesale Travel Connection is a scam" and click "like".

Share your experience.Hopefully, others can learn a lesson from our mistakes.

Have any of you been successful in getting a refund or an improvement in service?

We have had the same problems as many of you have reported above.We have issued our grievances to Wholesale Travel Connection and have basically been told that we can accept their resolution (which is more of the same from what we have experienced) or sue.

They are willing to take that chance.

I'm willing to work with any of you who are willing.Please let me know.

I signed up for a membership and have not been able to get any benefits...class action suit anyone??

I purchased my membership in February.I was promised great things.

I have asked them to schedule 2 trips for me. The first trip took over 20 phone calls by me and 3 months for them to just make hotel reservations!

In June, I asked them to make travel arrangements for a trip in December. I have sent them over 20 e-mails and have made over 50 phones calls to them.

All I ever get from them is that they will have someone return my call. I do not get return phone calls. I am MAD as a hornet about this!

I have requested a refund verbally and in writing.No response.

#208167

We to were ripped off.Bought the first part of Aug 2010 and have been trying ever since schedule a trip for spring.

Call number and always get "someone is working on it", "they will call you back". Number for sales office has message to "leave a message".

Beware.We have learned our lesson.

#206263

I've been a member for the last eight months and have used and enjoyed my program immensely,it sounds like most of these complaints are concerning buyers remorse, not a devious company with misleading info.